Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Blog is Back. Happy Thanksgiving!

After a 9 month break, I am returning to the blog. Since the last posting on March 11, 2011, a lot has happened to report on. Accordingly, across the next few weeks I will go back in time to pick up where I left off, making entries of notable things from the recent past. Beyond just fishing, there are other sportsman related events to report on--specifically, as related to SCUBA diving and hunting. The blog will now serve to cover these activities as well. Although a certain investment of time is involved with maintaining the blog--valuable scarce time that could be directed elsewhere--I discovered during the break that I missed it (tremendously). For one thing, the need to capture photos and details of activities keeps one mentally active and engaged--just makes things richer and more fun. Second, the blog is a great way to permanently record the comings-and-goings of our lives away from the usual chores and aspects of life, and share them with family, friends, and acquaintances. In short, I'm happy to be back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment